Search This Blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

Have any of you noticed how many fantastic products there are out there in the Bath & Body catergory?  Man..  Lush really puts on a good show.  Fantastic looking products that the whole bath & body community tries to duplicate..  Yes... I do too.. haha      There is nothing better than being able to drop in a tub of hot water and soak in luscious bubbles or plop a bath bomb in the water and soak in all the fantastic oils and botanicals.

I joined the facebook soaping/bath and body community so see what was going on there.  I really miss the old yahoo groups and wanted to connect with a few of the soapers from my past.  I have successfully found several which is super great.

Now..  back in the day when I started creating soap, candles and bath products, it was a whole different world than it is now.   I mean.. seriously... people are charging OUTRAGEOUS amounts for a simple bath bomb recipe.   WTF~ I mean really.   All you need is a little baking soda, citric acid, light oil and fragrance for a simple bath bomb. Add a little slsa to get some foaming action with the fizzing.   I just don't get it.   Now out of curiosity I have bought several recipes and have found that not only are they pretty basic, they are by far not work the price you all pay for them.   RIP OFFS with the exception of a few.  I will tell you who the great sellers are in another post since that topic is worthy of its own post.

With that being said.. I have created a few dupes of my own (based on some recipes that get huge raves in the online Facebook Community)  which I would love to share with you all.   I will be posting several free recipes over the course of the weekend.   I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment